-
October 11th, 2006, 12:56 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Here is the link. I promise I'll do something with the "Welcome" page...please excuse the lack of color and cheesy graphic. The profile links aren't done yet, but I just want anyone who can to please critique the site in general, so I can improve it before I do the profiles. Also, is the frame too big or small? My monitor is pretty wide, so things don't look their usual size. Is the general layout size OK?
Thanks,
Lindsey [img]biggrin.gif[/img] (who isn't done...I promise lol)
ETA: All comments are welcomed. Nothing is going to hurt my feelings; I love to recieve contructive criticism on my sites. I just ask that you dont panic because, as I am stressing, it's not done. So don't worry that the girl with the really bad HTML skills is doing the travel doll website. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 10, 2006 10:03 PM: Message edited by: randomAGchic ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks